Welcome to Sunset Cooperative Preschool!
Our mission is to provide a creative, developmentally appropriate environment in which everyone is valued and accepted while preparing children and parents for a successful kindergarten experience.
- Free choice stations
- Hands-on math and science projects
- Integrated pre-reading and literacy activities
- Circle time with songs, stories and games
- Creative arts and crafts activities
- Music and movement
- Opportunities to learn and use appropriate social skills
A typical day at Sunset Cooperative Preschool:
- Focused Activity and Opening Circle
- Small Group
- Discovery Time (Snack is a center during this time)
- Clean Up
- Gathering and Outside Time (weather permitting)
- Closing Circle: Music, story …
- Good bye
We also go on field trips and host open houses for our families during the school year.
We are currently enrolling for the 2014-2015 school year
Contact our school’s registrar for enrollment, general information, or to request an observation appointment or facility tour.
- Email Jenn: email@example.com
- Phone: 206-240-1712
- Registration Forms: Download and mail to Registrar:
- 2014-2015 Registration