Our mission is to provide a creative, inclusive and developmentally appropriate environment in which everyone is valued and accepted, while preparing children for a successful kindergarten experience.
Our curriculum provides access to a broad range of activities that promote large and small motor skills, social skills, and intellectual and school-readiness skills. Each day our preschoolers choose from a variety of hands-on experiences:
- Free choice stations
- Hands-on math and science projects
- Integrated pre-reading and literacy activities
- Circle time with songs, stories, and games
- Creative arts and crafts activities
- Music and movement
- Opportunities to learn and use appropriate social skills
A typical day at Sunset Cooperative Preschool:
- Focused Activity and Opening Circle
- Discovery Time, including snack
- Clean Up
- Gathering and Outside Time (weather permitting)
- Closing Circle and goodbye
We also go on several field trips and host special events for our families during the school year.
Registration is still open for the 2017-18 school year!
Plan now to join us at our Fall Open house!
Saturday, September 9 from 10:00 – 11:30 am at our school. See the facility, meet the teachers, and get all of your questions about co-op preschool answered!
Contact our Registrar, at email@example.com with registration questions
- School Phone (new number): 206-946-2487
- Registration Form – Download and mail to Registrar: 2017-2018 Registration if you are ready to register for the upcoming school year