Welcome to Sunset Cooperative Preschool!
Our mission is to provide a creative, developmentally appropriate environment in which everyone is valued and accepted while preparing children and parents for a successful kindergarten experience.
- Free choice stations
- Hands-on math and science projects
- Integrated pre-reading and literacy activities
- Circle time with songs, stories and games
- Creative arts and crafts activities
- Music and movement
- Opportunities to learn and use appropriate social skills
A typical day at Sunset Cooperative Preschool:
- Focused Activity and Opening Circle
- Small Group
- Discovery Time (Snack is a center during this time)
- Clean Up
- Gathering and Outside Time (weather permitting)
- Closing Circle: Music, story …
- Good bye
We also go on field trips and host open houses for our families during the school year.
Please join us for our open-house on Wednesday January 22, 2014 from 12:00-1:30 pm
Children are welcome. You will be able to tour the facility, meet the teachers and meet some of the current children and parents that attend Sunset Co-op preschool. We would love to meet you!
Open registration for the 2014-2015 school year will begin on February 3, 2014
(Priority registration for BC Second Year Toddlers and students from other Parent Education classes begins January 21, 2014)
We have a couple spots open for the current 2013-2014 school year.
Contact our school’s registrar for enrollment, general information, or to request an observation appointment or facility tour.
- Email Jenn: email@example.com
- Phone: 206-240-1712
- Registration Forms: Download for the intended school year and mail to Registrar: