Welcome to Sunset Cooperative Preschool!
Our mission is to provide a creative, inclusive and developmentally appropriate environment in which everyone is valued and accepted, while preparing children for a successful kindergarten experience.
Our curriculum provides access to a broad range of activities that promote large and small motor skills, social skills, and intellectual and school-readiness skills. Each day our preschoolers choose from a variety of hands-on experiences:
- Free choice stations
- Hands-on math and science projects
- Integrated pre-reading and literacy activities
- Circle time with songs, stories, and games
- Creative arts and crafts activities
- Music and movement
- Opportunities to learn and use appropriate social skills
A typical day at Sunset Cooperative Preschool:
- Focused Activity and Opening Circle
- Discovery Time, including snack
- Clean Up
- Gathering and Outside Time (weather permitting)
- Closing Circle and good-bye
We also go on several field trips and host special events for our families during the school year.
Registration opens soon for our next school year, 2017-18!
AND we still have a few openings for right now! Contact our registrar and make arrangements for a visit, if you like. You may join anytime as long as we have openings! Get all of your questions answered!
Join us at our upcoming Open House to see what we’re all about!
Wednesday, March 1 at 12:30 – 1:30pm
Meet our teachers and other parents. Check out the classroom and our outdoor play area. Find out why our co-op might be just what you are looking for!
- Contact our Registrar, at email@example.com with registration questions
- School Phone (new number): 206-946-2487
- Registration Form – Download and mail to Registrar: 2016-2017 Registration if you want to join NOW!
- Registration Form – Download and mail to Registrar: 2017-2018 Registration if you are ready to register for NEXT school year