Our mission is to provide a creative, inclusive and developmentally appropriate environment in which everyone is valued and accepted, while preparing children for a successful kindergarten experience.
Our curriculum provides access to a broad range of activities that promote large and small motor skills, social skills, and intellectual and school-readiness skills. Each day our preschoolers choose from a variety of hands-on experiences:
- Free choice stations
- Hands-on math and science projects
- Integrated pre-reading and literacy activities
- Circle time with songs, stories, and games
- Creative arts and crafts activities
- Music and movement
- Opportunities to learn and use appropriate social skills
A typical day at Sunset Cooperative Preschool:
- Focused Activity and Opening Circle
- Discovery Time, including snack
- Clean Up
- Gathering and Outside Time (weather permitting)
- Closing Circle and good-bye
We also go on several field trips and host special events for our families during the school year.
Registration is now open for our next school year, 2017-18!
AND we still have a few openings for right now! Contact our registrar and make arrangements for a visit, if you like. You may join anytime as long as we have openings! Get all of your questions answered!
Join us at our upcoming Open House events to see what we’re all about!
Join us every Thursday in March and April (except during spring break 4/13), beginning 3/10 from 11:30 – 12:30 pm.
Meet our teachers and other parents. Check out the classroom and our large outdoor play area. Find out why our co-op might be just what you are looking for!
Register for 2017-18 by May 17 and receive a discount on one month’s tuition next fall!
- Contact our Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org with registration questions
- School Phone (new number): 206-946-2487
- Registration Form – Download and mail to Registrar: 2016-2017 Registration if you want to join NOW – a great way to “try out” the co-op preschool experience!
- Registration Form – Download and mail to Registrar: 2017-2018 Registration if you are ready to register for NEXT school year