Welcome to Sunset Cooperative Preschool!
Our mission is to provide a creative, inclusive and developmentally appropriate environment in which everyone is valued and accepted, while preparing children for a successful kindergarten experience.
Our curriculum provides access to a broad-range of activities that promote large and small motor skills, social skills, and intellectual and school-readiness skills. Each day our preschoolers choose from a variety of hands-on experiences:
- Free choice stations
- Hands-on math and science projects
- Integrated pre-reading and literacy activities
- Circle time with songs, stories and games
- Creative arts and crafts activities
- Music and movement
- Opportunities to learn and use appropriate social skills
A typical day at Sunset Cooperative Preschool:
- Focused Activity and Opening Circle
- Small Group
- Discovery Time
- Clean Up
- Snack all together
- Gathering and Outside Time (weather permitting)
- Closing Circle
- Good bye
We also go on several field trips and host special events for our families during the school year.
Registration for the coming 2016-17 year continues!
Registration continues for our class for the next school year! We still have a few openings available. Contact our registrar and make arrangements for a visit, if you like. Get all of your questions answered!
Join us at our Open House to see what we’re all about!
Tuesday, August 30th at 1:00 – 2:00pm
Meet our teachers and other parents. Check out the classroom and our outdoor play area. Find out why our co-op might be just what you are looking for!
Contact our school’s registrar for enrollment, general information, or to request an observation appointment or facility tour. We have just a few remaining openings for the current 2015-16 school year. You may join any time as long as we have openings!
- Contact our Registrar, at email@example.com with registration questions
- Send an email to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Phone: 206-554-9847
- Registration Form – Download and mail to Registrar: 2016-2017 Registration